I received the following email from Stacey Wynn. This is what I believe, and I highly recommend the links below for your further study.
“I am going to champion the equality of women in the church. God has given me the mission to bring clarity of purpose to women, so they can unleash their gifts within the church. With each day, I feel an urgency to do more to further the message of equality within the body of Christ. I believe the church is wide open to all believers regardless of race, gender or ethnicity. I believe Jesus Christ is our common denominator, as is our belief that the Holy Spirt was poured on all believers. I believe that the gifts of the Spirit determine our role within the body, not our biology. I also believe that speaking the truth of scripture is what sets us free.”
- Two churches preaching from the stage about their change in stance: https://www.fullerrevelation.
com/2018/11/women-in-ministry/ ?fbclid=IwAR3086hgc- f4LWphyACIQnuU4yjc2QNNuReFlM4o gKrTehwKPQBVJO0TOq4
- Paul and Gender by Dr. Cynthia Westfall
- Tenses, as compared to ESV: https://margmowczko.com/
esv-study-bible-1-timothy-212/ Interlinear: http://www. scripture4all.org/ OnlineInterlinear/NTpdf/1ti2.
- Video Series by Michael Huffman: https://www.youtube.com/
channel/ UCprJKjwqvZMUaIkmZ1Ex2cg/ videos
- Lucy Peppiatt on silence: https://vimeo.com/
- Women and Worship in Corinth: https://www.youtube.
- Six-parts on 1 Timothy: https://margmowczko.com/tag/1-
- Other Resources from The Junia Project: https://juniaproject.com/
- Women and Men in the Light of Eden
Books for Further Study
Unveiling Paul’s Women: Making Sense of 1 Corinthians 11:2–16 by Lucy Peppiatt
Paul and Gender: Reclaiming the Apostle’s Vision for Men and Women in Christ by Cynthia Long Westfall
Why Not Women: A Biblical Study of Women in Missions, Ministry, and Leadership by Loren Cunningham
The Equality Workbook: Freedom in Christ from the Oppression of Patriarchy by Helga and Bob Edwards