Meet Gretchen Baskerville, author of the upcoming book Life Saving Divorce. After going through a divorce as a young adult, Gretchen was single for twenty years before getting remarried. During that time she was a Christian divorce recovery leader and single mothers support group leader in churches. She has worked with hundreds of people facing life-saving divorces (for serial infidelity, physical abuse, chronic emotional abuse, sexual immorality, and other serious reasons). She successfully raised her two young children to adulthood as a single mother. Today she is happily remarried and writes about divorce recovery.
In today’s interview, Gretchen shares some UBER encouraging tips for women who are facing singleness after divorce. This is wisdom earned over the course of two decades, and I know you’ll glean a treasure trove of insights for your own life. Even if you are still married, you’ll discover how to lean into getting to know who you are and nurturing your friendships, gifts, and vision.
You can connect with Gretchen on Twitter.
Sign up for her Life-Saving Divorce email list HERE and get a free handout: “3 Studies That Say Kids will be Fine After Divorce.” This is a good email list for both professionals and pastors and for those going through divorce.
Download today’s transcript: Episode 33 Transcript Download
Click to Play:
Do you have a question related to emotional or spiritual abuse that you’d like answered on the Flying Free podcast? Head over HERE!
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Help spread the word about this podcast! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.