Leah Hadley will tell you she’s had a lot of challenging financial times in her adult life-becoming a parent of three overnight, getting divorced, and losing her job, to name a few- times when careful financial planning was critical to her peace of mind. Now a best-selling author, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF), and an Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC), Leah Hadley is the founder of Great Lakes Divorce Financial Solutions and Great Lakes Investment Management. She is committed to strengthening families through financial wellness.
Listen to this episode to learn more about:
- The importance of having a financial advisor trained in divorce settlements/planning.
- Why not knowing anything about finances or your marital financials DOESN’T mean you can’t get a fair shake!
- Resources/strategies to prepare yourself for divorce (or even if you’re already in the middle of one).
Resources by Leah:
- Divorce Bundle: Her Most Popular Resources for Clarity and Organization During Divorce
- When It’s Just Not Working: A Practical Divorce Guide for Stay-At-Home Moms
- FREE Divorce Recovery Guide
Click to Play:
Do you have a question related to emotional or spiritual abuse that you’d like answered on the Flying Free podcast? Head over HERE!
Isn’t it amazing how well we can all relate to each other? It’s wonderful to have confirmation that we’re not crazy, not alone, and there is so much good in our futures, ArribayAdelante! Thanks for leaving a rating and review on iTunes!
Have you subscribed yet to the Flying Free podcast? If not, why not do that today? It’s easy! Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you’ve got a few extra seconds, I’d love it if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find this podcast and they’re also fun to read! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you like best about this podcast. Thank you!