Dealing with an emotionally abusive spouse is hard enough, but what if you share children? How does their abuse affect the kids, and what can you do to alleviate these effects?
(Check out this related page: Resources for Parenting Kids with an Emotionally Abusive Parent)
Download today’s transcript: Episode 23 Transcript Download
A special shout out and THANK YOU to Dawn and another anonymous supporter for sponsoring episode 23 of this podcast!
Do you have a question related to emotional or spiritual abuse that you’d like answered on the Flying Free podcast? Head over HERE!
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Help spread the word about this podcast and have a chance to win a free copy of my book, Is It Me? Making Sense of Your Confusing Marriage! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.