Today’s episode is taken from a live Q&A I did a couple of months ago within the Flying Free program. In this episode, I cover the following issues:
– I keep feeling like his sadness, loss, and grief over losing me are all my fault.
– All of a sudden, my husband has a lawyer and a few other suspicious things going on. I know I need a lawyer now too, but I don’t have any money and I don’t have any time, and I’m stuck.
– I’m having a hard time speaking my own opinions without stumbling over my words.
– I feel selfish for wanting a divorce, and I feel resentful that it’s dragging out.
– I’m in an abusive marriage and I’m struggling with how not to feel hurt or react to the ways that he is harming me.
– I’ve spent the last three years dragging my feet about filing for divorce. How do I move forward?