Today we’ll meet an emotional abuse survivor who has perfectly captured the dynamic of covert abuse in an incredible poem. After she reads her poem, we’ll talk with her about how she was able to realize her confusing experience was abusive.
The article that she mentions in the podcast (The Silent Killer of Christian Marriages) is HERE.
Download today’s transcript which includes Brenna’s poem here: Episode 26 Transcript Download
Do you have a question related to emotional or spiritual abuse that you’d like answered on the Flying Free podcast? Head over HERE!
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Help spread the word about this podcast and have a chance to win a free copy of my book, Is It Me? Making Sense of Your Confusing Marriage! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.